Tuesday, July 16, 2013

I can feel it coming



I must be honest. I am struggling. Satan is using some stuff that Husband said last night – good stuff that he said – to mess with my mind, to taunt me, to bring up all of this doubt and frustration and unmet desires and just…yeah.

I have been trying to pray about it, trying to catch my thoughts before they run away and make me act/react in a way I don’t want to, but I don’t feel at peace. I am praying for help, but not surrendering, and in order to keep from going down the path I do not want to go down, surrender is the only hope for me. (Spoken from way too much experience.)

So. I am going to stop this here and spend some time with God. I know this is just a spiritual attack, but it’s a good one. Please pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. Satan LOVES to attack us with our own thoughts or the ones we love. He loves to attack when he thinks we are down - just to drag us lower. GO - FIGHT - WIN!!

    ReplyDelete